This week our link party is focusing on chicken because September is also National Chicken Month. I’m sharing a favorite in our house – Kung Pao Chicken.
Link up one or more chicken recipes. Linky is open Monday through Friday. On Saturday, we’ll feature our favorites and the most-clicked on post (all of which will be pinned on our Pinterest boards). For those who like to plan ahead, here’s what’s coming up the rest of September:
Sept. 16-20 National Honey Month
Sept. 23-27 National Pancake Day (Sept. 26)
A few rules:
- Please follow Rate the Plate Utah. To make sure you get future link party notifications in a timely manner, we recommend subscribing by email.
- Link to a specific post (not your home page) that is related to the theme (we reserve the right to delete any posts that are inappropriate, spam-like, or otherwise not related to the current link party theme). Can be a new or old post. You may link more than one post.
- Visit at least 2 other entries and leave comments or pin the ones you love.
- Please share by posting about our link party on Facebook, Twitter, and/or putting our party button anywhere on your blog.
- By submitting your post, you are giving permission to feature a link & picture from your blog on our features post, if chosen. Please submit posts that feature your own photographs.
Button code: <a href= “http://www.ratetheplateutah.com/category/food-holiday”><img src=” http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh84/jebond76/Public/Food-Holiday-Button2-300_zps6fa27e87.jpg ” border=”0″ alt=”Food Holiday Link Party” /></a>
Time for the fun! Come back on Saturday to see the features!