It’s National Ice Cream Month. Don’t you think July is perfect for that? It is so hot here that we could eat frozen treats all day long. I am definitely an ice cream lover, but I don’t have a single ice cream recipe on my blog! However, I do have this amazing brownie recipe that has ice cream in it: Ice Cream Sundae Brownies. So I am sharing that with you; it is SOOO good that I think I will just have to make it this week.
Now it’s your turn. Link up any ice cream recipe or recipe with ice cream as an ingredient. Linky is open Monday through Friday. On Saturday, we’ll feature our favorites and the most-clicked on post (all of which will be pinned on our Pinterest boards). Each week, we’ll be back with a new food holiday celebration. Here’s what’s coming up next:
July 8-12 Pick Blueberries Day (July 10)
July 15-19 National Junk Food Day (July 21)
July 22-26 National Milk Chocolate Day (July 28)
July 29 – Aug. 2 National Cheesecake Day (July 30)
A few rules:
- Please follow Rate the Plate Utah. To make sure you get future link party notifications in a timely manner, we recommend subscribing by email.
- Link to a specific post (not your home page) that is related to the theme (we reserve the right to delete any posts that are inappropriate, spam-like, or otherwise not related to the current link party theme). Can be a new or old post. You may link more than one post.
- Visit at least 2 other entries and leave comments or pin the ones you love.
- Please share by posting about our link party on Facebook, Twitter, and/or putting our party button anywhere on your blog.
- By submitting your post, you are giving permission to feature a link & picture from your blog on our features post, if chosen. Please submit posts that feature your own photographs.
Time for the fun! Come back on Saturday to see the features!