How many of you have gone to a local farm where you can pick your own produce? I remember going when I was a kid, but haven’t been anytime lately. It sure would be a great experience with my family, though. This Wednesday, July 10, it Pick Blueberries Day. Did you ever even have an inkling that there was such a thing? Well, whether you pick them yourself or not, let’s have some fun with some fantastic blueberry recipes. I’m sharing Lemon-Blueberry Yogurt Bread that is simply divine.
Now it’s your turn. Link up any recipe with blueberries in it. Linky is open Monday through Friday. On Saturday, we’ll feature our favorites and the most-clicked on post (all of which will be pinned on our Pinterest boards). Each week, we’ll be back with a new food holiday celebration. Here’s what’s coming up next:
July 15-19 National Junk Food Day (July 21)
July 22-26 National Milk Chocolate Day (July 28)
July 29 – Aug. 2 National Cheesecake Day (July 30)
A few rules:
- Please follow Rate the Plate Utah. To make sure you get future link party notifications in a timely manner, we recommend subscribing by email.
- Link to a specific post (not your home page) that is related to the theme (we reserve the right to delete any posts that are inappropriate, spam-like, or otherwise not related to the current link party theme). Can be a new or old post. You may link more than one post.
- Visit at least 2 other entries and leave comments or pin the ones you love.
- Please share by posting about our link party on Facebook, Twitter, and/or putting our party button anywhere on your blog.
- By submitting your post, you are giving permission to feature a link & picture from your blog on our features post, if chosen. Please submit posts that feature your own photographs.
Time for the fun! Come back on Saturday to see the features!