Candy! I’ve got to admit this is one of the first things I think of when I think of candy:
I always wanted a candy shop like that in my neighborhood…and who didn’t want to go to Mr. Wonka’s factory and eat anything & everything in that candy garden room? June is National Candy Month, so let’s have some fun by sharing candy recipes!
Link up any recipe that has candy in it or is a recipe for making any kind of candy. Linky is open Monday through Friday. On Saturday, we’ll feature our favorites and the most-clicked on post (all of which will be pinned on our Pinterest boards). Each week, we’ll be back with a new food holiday celebration. Here’s what’s coming up for the rest of June:
June 17-21 National Turkey Lover’s Month
June 24-28 National Seafood Month
A few rules:
- Please follow Rate the Plate Utah. To make sure you get future link party notifications in a timely manner, we recommend subscribing by email.
- Link to a specific post (not your home page) that is related to the theme (we reserve the right to delete any posts that are inappropriate, spam-like, or otherwise not related to the current link party theme). Can be a new or old post. You may link more than one post.
- Visit at least 2 other entries and leave comments or pin the ones you love.
- Please share by posting about our link party on Facebook, Twitter, and/or putting our party button anywhere on your blog.
- By submitting your post, you are giving permission to feature a link & picture from your blog on our features post, if chosen. Please submit posts that feature your own photographs.
Time for the fun! Come back on Saturday to see the features!