I am the biggest seafood lover I know. I just love it and rarely pass up the opportunity to order it when it’s on a menu. Crab legs with delicious drawn butter are probably my very favorite, but at home I usually stick to preparing fish and shrimp like this favorite: Garlicky Baked Shrimp.
Now it’s your turn. Link up any seafood recipe. Linky is open Monday through Friday. On Saturday, we’ll feature our favorites and the most-clicked on post (all of which will be pinned on our Pinterest boards). Each week, we’ll be back with a new food holiday celebration. Here’s what’s coming up next week:
July 1-5 National Ice Cream Month
July 8-12 Pick Blueberries Day (July 10)
July 15-19 National Junk Food Day (July 21)
July 22-26 National Milk Chocolate Day (July 28)
July 29 – Aug. 2 National Cheesecake Day (July 30)
A few rules:
- Please follow Rate the Plate Utah. To make sure you get future link party notifications in a timely manner, we recommend subscribing by email.
- Link to a specific post (not your home page) that is related to the theme (we reserve the right to delete any posts that are inappropriate, spam-like, or otherwise not related to the current link party theme). Can be a new or old post. You may link more than one post.
- Visit at least 2 other entries and leave comments or pin the ones you love.
- Please share by posting about our link party on Facebook, Twitter, and/or putting our party button anywhere on your blog.
- By submitting your post, you are giving permission to feature a link & picture from your blog on our features post, if chosen. Please submit posts that feature your own photographs.
Time for the fun! Come back on Saturday to see the features!