I’m totally in love with asparagus. I usually just sauté it with olive oil, a little garlic, coarse salt, & freshly ground pepper and love it that way. But my first memories of asparagus are in my mother’s amazing Cream of Asparagus Soup. It’s a process to make, straining to remove any fibrous parts, but it’s worth it! I loved topping it with little pieces of diced boiled egg. Now you’re wishing (and so am I) that I had it posted here on my blog, but I don’t. I guess it will have to go on my “to blog” list. But maybe you have an asparagus soup recipe or an asparagus pasta recipe (I also have one of those that isn’t blogged yet) or some other great asparagus recipe. Please share!
Link up any recipe with asparagus. Linky is open Monday through Friday. On Saturday, we’ll feature our favorites and the most-clicked on post (all of which will be pinned on our Pinterest boards). Each week, we’ll be back with a new food holiday celebration. Here’s what’s coming up for June:
June 3-7 National Cheese Day (June 4)
June 10-14 National Candy Month
June 17-21 National Turkey Lover’s Month
June 24-28 National Seafood Month
A few rules:
- Please follow Rate the Plate Utah. To make sure you get future link party notifications in a timely manner, we recommend subscribing by email.
- Link to a specific post (not your home page) that is related to the theme (we reserve the right to delete any posts that are inappropriate, spam-like, or otherwise not related to the current link party theme). Can be a new or old post.
- Visit at least 2 other entries and leave comments or pin the ones you love.
- Please share by posting about our link party on Facebook, Twitter, and/or putting our party button anywhere on your blog.
- By submitting your post, you are giving permission to feature a link & picture from your blog on our features post, if chosen. Please submit posts that feature your own photographs.
Time for the fun! Come back on Saturday to see the features!