Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits and I think all my family would agree with me. They’ve got got a great sweet flavor with just a little tartness and they’re just so cute! I think June is a popular time for strawberries in home gardens, but May is National Strawberry Month and the prices are just right in the stores right now. Of course, we’re celebrating with a link party & would love to see your recipes with strawberries. Here’s one from me – Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes with fabulous real strawberries in the frosting. Mmmm.
Link up any recipe with strawberries!!! Linky is open Monday through Friday. On Saturday, we’ll feature our favorites and the most-clicked on post (all of which will be pinned on our Pinterest boards). Each week, we’ll be back with a new food holiday celebration. Here’s what’s coming up next week:
May 27-31 National Asparagus Month
A few rules:
- Please follow Rate the Plate Utah. To make sure you get future link party notifications in a timely manner, we recommend subscribing by email.
- Link to a specific post (not your home page) that is related to the theme (we reserve the right to delete any posts that are inappropriate, spam-like, or otherwise not related to the current link party theme). Can be a new or old post.
- Visit at least 2 other entries and leave comments or pin the ones you love.
- Please share by posting about our link party on Facebook, Twitter, and/or putting our party button anywhere on your blog.
- By submitting your post, you are giving permission to feature a link & picture from your blog on our features post, if chosen. Please submit posts that feature your own photographs.
Time for the fun! Come back on Saturday to see the features!