Waffles! I love waffles. Waffles for breakfast, waffles for dinner, even those amazing liege waffles as a snack! Oh, and waffles for dessert, too! Do you have a fun waffle spot or waffle truck that’s opened near you like we do? So awesome!
Today (March 25) is National Waffle Day, but we are celebrating all week with our link party. Bring all your waffles to the party. I’m providing my favorite Buttermilk Syrup.
Linky is open Monday through Friday. On Saturday, we’ll feature our favorites and the most-clicked on post (all of which will be pinned on our Pinterest boards). Each week, we’ll be back with a new food holiday celebration. For those of you who want to plan ahead, here’s what’s coming up in April:
April 1-5 National Bake Week
April 8-12 National Garlic Month
April 15-19 National Pecan Month
April 22-26 National Soft Pretzel Month
A few rules:
- Please follow Rate the Plate Utah. To make sure you get future link party notifications in a timely manner, we recommend subscribing by email.
- Link to a specific post (not your home page) that is related to the theme (we reserve the right to delete any posts that are inappropriate, spam-like, or otherwise not related to the current link party theme). Can be a new or old post.
- Visit at least 2 other entries and leave comments or pin the ones you love.
- Please share by posting about our link party on Facebook, Twitter, and/or putting our party button anywhere on your blog.
- By submitting your post, you are giving permission to feature a link & picture from your blog on our features post, if chosen.
Time for the fun! Come back on Saturday to see the features!