|Photo courtesy of Tax Credits.|
Our dining deals list is separated it into three categories: Deal Vouchers, National & Local Utah deals and each list is sorted alphabetically. Come by anytime and click on “Dining Deals” in our header to take you to this list. If you have a birthday coming up soon, check out our list of birthday deals!
This list is frequently updated and reposted once a month so you can get a reminder of the great current deals through your subscription. Please shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you know of a great discount that is missing from our list.
- Amazon Locals: Local deals including restaurants
- City Deals (Utah): A large variety of discounted local restaurant certificates, in addition to other categories.
- Deal Dragon (Utah): Discounted local restaurant certificates and printable free coupons. The majority of offers are in Utah County.
- Deal Pickle – Limited number of dining certificates available to local restaurants
- Entertainment Book – Various national & local coupons for dining & entertainment. Requires purchase of Entertainment Book.
- Groupon: There is usually at least one discounted restaurant offer.
- HubZub (Utah): Daily deals including restaurants.
- Kostizi (Utah) – Discounted local restaurant certificates.
- KSL Daily Deal (Utah): Discounted local restaurant certificates.
- Living Social: Buy discounted vouchers for dining & entertainment, frequently at 50% off.
- Restaurant.com: Purchase discounted certificates for local Restaurants. Be sure to read the terms of the certificate. Most require a minimum purchase and some may be redeemed only on weekdays.
- ValPak – Enter your zip code to fine local printable restaurant coupons.
- New! 7-Eleven – Medium Slurpees for 49 cents over Memorial Day Weekend, no coupon necessary (5/24/2013 – 5/27/2013 only). Call to verify participation.
- Blimpie – Buy 1 6” Sub & a 22 oz. drink, Get 1 6” Sub Free – Must like them on Facebook to get the coupon.
- New! Buca di Beppo – Save $10 off a purchase of $20 or more (expires 5/27/2013).
- Buca di Beppo – Free Buca-Taster Bowl of Ravioli or Baked Ziti with purchase of any pasta or entrée (expires 6/16/2013) Look under the Restaurant category & use zip code 90210 if you can’t find it.
- Burger King – Small Frozen Coke or Frozen Cherry for 75 cents, no coupon necessary (expires 5/23/2013).
- Burger King – Buy 1 Chicken Sandwich, Get 1 Free, no coupon necessary, limited time only. Choose Original, Philly, or Italian.
- Carl’s Jr. – Get a free Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich with purchase of a Memphis BBQ Burger Combo, limited time only.
- Del Taco – Free item every Wednesday in May with any purchase between 3-9pm. May 22 & 29 – Free item from the New Tastes Menu. Call to verify participation.
- Del Taco – Free Chipotle Beef Burrito with purchase of a drink. While you’re there, you can also print a coupon for a free Egg & Cheese Burrito with purchase of a drink – must like on Facebook to get access to the coupons.
- Denny’s – Get 2 free slices of bacon when you share the offer on Facebook and enter your information.
- Honey Baked Ham – Various Coupons.
- Jack-in-the-Box – Buy 1 Chipotle Chicken Club Sandwich, Get 1 Free (expires 5/20/2013) Look under the Restaurant category & use zip code 90210 if you can’t find it.
- Jack-in-the-Box – Buy 1 Regular Smoothie, Get 1 Free (expires 5/20/2013) Look under the Restaurant category & use zip code 90210 if you can’t find it.
- Maggie Moo’s - Half off any Single Serve Item, Valid Monday-Friday, Noon – 2 pm only – Must like on Facebook to get coupon.
- McDonald’s – Egg White Delight McMuffin for only $1 (expires 6/20/2013) – Must enter your name to print the coupon.
- McDonald’s – Free Premium McWrap with the purchase of a Medium Fries & Medium Drink (expires 6/1/2013).
- Mimi’s Café – Weekday Breakfast for $6.99, valid Monday through Friday until 11 am. Includes 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, & 2 pieces of bacon or sausage, limited time only.
- Mimi’s Cafe – 3-course Mimi’s Bistro Meals for only $9.99, no coupon needed (limited time, call to verify participation)
- Olive Garden – Buy 1 of 5 select entrées, Take another one home – both for $12.95 (limited time only).
- New! Outback Steakhouse – Save $8 off two dinner entrees or $5 off two weekend lunch entrees (expires 5/21/2013).
- Papa John’s – Get 2 one-topping large pizzas for only $11.99 when you use the code CD1199.
- Papa John’s – Get 50% off any regular-priced pizza when you use the code PEPSI50 to order online, participation may vary.
- Quizno’s – Get a free Small Sub when you buy another one and a drink – must like them on Facebook to get the coupon.
- Red Lobster – Dinner for 2 for $25 including two entrees and an appetizer or dessert to share, no coupon necessary (expires 5/26/2013).
- Rumbi Island Grill – Kids eat free on Mondays and Tuesdays after 4 pm with purchase of an adult meal, no coupon required. Call to verify participation.
- Sbarro – Get a free slice of pizza when you enter your information at Great Eats, limited time offer.
- Smashburger - Play the Burger Smasher Game and you will be rewarded with a printable coupon a free side with purchase of an entrée.
- Sonic – 50% off shakes after 8 pm all summer.
- Taco Time – Free 22 oz. Drink & Small Mexi-Fry with purchase of a Sweet Pork Burrito. Look under the Restaurant category & use zip code 84601 if you can’t find it.
- Taco Time – Buy 1 Crisp Burrito Get 1 Free, limited time offer. Enter zip code 84057 if you don’t see it.
- TGI Friday’s – Get a free appetizer when you download their mobile app (coupon is in the Happenings section of the app). Find the app in the app store or here: iPhone, Android.
- Burger King (Salt Lake & Wasatch Front participating locations only)– Download the Burger King app from the app store & load it with $10 to get a $10 bonus. You can then spend the $20 total at Burger King. You can see the list of participating locations here, but it looks like most are participating
- Iggy’s Sports Grill – Get a Free Chocolate Sundae with the purchase of 2 Entrees (limited time only).
- Gastronomy Frequent Diner’s Program – Members receive a $25 certificate for every 350 points earned at Gastronomy restaurants (Market Street Grill, Market Street Oyster Bar, Market Street Broiler, Market Street Fresh Fish Markets, and The New Yorker). Membership is $15 but you’ll receive a $20 certificate just for signing up!
- Maui Bowl (Provo) – Check in on Facebook or Instagram & get a free topping on any bowl.
- Red Robin Dinner & a Movie Deal - Pay $33.99 for a $20 Red Robin Gift Card, a FREE Cheese Stick Appetizer ($5.95 value) and 2 Movie Ticket vouchers. It’s like getting the 2 movie tickets for $4 each. Pick these up at the participating Red Robin restaurants (Layton Hills, The District, or Provo Towne Center).
- Tortilla Bar (Orem) – Get $2 to spend at Tortilla Bar with LevelUp, must be claimed with Facebook. LevelUp is a way to pay with your smartphone and earn rewards.
- Wendy’s – $1 off 1/2 lb. Baconator, limited time only at participating Utah locations – must enter your information to get the coupon.
- Yogurtland (Orem) – Get 3 ounces free when you check in on Facebook or Twitter.