Did you check out the fast food secret menus from yesterday? If you missed it, check out Part 1 here. Here’s more.
Photo by soundman1024.
Chipotle – Chipotle will whip up anything you want as long as they have the ingredients. Here are some ideas:
- Nachos – tortilla chips with your choice of salsa, meat, beans, & a layer of cheese
- Quesadilla – tortilla with your choice of filling in a children’s or regular size. Get a side of salsa and sour cream at no charge
- Taco Salad – salad served in a taco shell
- Fried Chicken Club – chicken club sandwich with a fried filet instead of grilled
- Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake – order a milkshake and a blueberry cheesecake and request them blended together
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich – a traditional chicken sandwich with buffalo sauce
- Root Beer Float – buy a root beer and an ice dream, then request that they be combined
- Chicken Quesadilla – cheese quesadilla with charbroiled chicken added
- Spicy Chargrilled – chargrilled chicken sandwich with spicy seasonings
Photo by comedy_nose.
- Mustard Whopper – Whopper with mustard instead of mayonnaise
- Veggie Whopper – Whopper without the beef patty
- BLT – bacon, lettuce, & tomato sandwich in a medium or small size
- Ham & Cheese – ham & cheese sandwich served hot or cold
- Frings – an order of half onion rings and half fries
- Suicide Burger – burger with four patties, four slices of cheese, bacon, & special sauce.
- Rodeo Burger – burger with onion ring and BBQ sauce
- BK Club – chicken sandwich with bacon, tomato, & cheese
- Wet Fries – hot fries smothered in cheese sauce
- Pizza Sub – sub sandwich with tomato sauce, pepperoni, & cheese
Photo by kevinspencer.
- Grand Slam – burger with four meat patties
- Big Bacon Classic – classic burger with the addition of bacon
- Value Crispy Chicken Club – smaller chicken sandwich with bacon, lettuce, tomato, & mayonnaise
- Barnyard – spicy chicken sandwich with ham, bacon, beef, & cheese
Five Guys Burgers & Fries
- Veggie Burger or Hot Dog – Their burger or hot dog without the meat
- Cheese Fries – fries covered in cheese
- Fries Well Done – fried up an extra time for extra crispy
Know of some that I left out (besides In-n-Out which got it’s one secret menu post here)? Leave them to me in a comment.