Want to save 50% or more on dining at local Utah restaurants? Jump on these deals for Hawaiian, BBQ, ice cream, & more!
- Lanikai Grill (South Jordan) – Pay $13 for dinner for two including one frybread appetizer, two entrees, and two drinks from Groupon. Available through Thursday & expires Feb. 26, 2012.
- Terrapin Station Smokin’ Company (Salt Lake) – Pay $6 for a $12 certificate from Living Social. Available today only & expires Dec. 25, 2011. New to Living Social? Sign up here.
- Sub Zero Ice Cream (West Jordan, Pleasant Grove, Lehi, & Provo locations) – Pay $5 for a $10 certificate from Deals That Matter. Available through Friday & expires Feb. 27, 2012. Each certificate is valid at only one location. Look in the “what you get” section to choose the location or click here for the West Jordan location. Read our review here. New to Deals That Matter? Sign up here & get a $5 credit, making this deal free!
- Wing Nutz (Layton) – Pay $10 for a $20 certificate from Deals That Matter. Available through Saturday & expires Nov. 28, 2011. New to Deals That Matter? Sign up here & get a $5 credit, making this deal only $5!
- Coneys Frozen Custard (Orem & American Fork) – Pay $6.75 for a 2-pack of $7.50 ($15 total) gift certificates when you use the code SOUTH10 at Deal Dragon. Certificates expires one year from purchase.
This post contains an affiliate and referral link.